NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 35 for 2016
1. C wave in JVP is due to?
a. atrial contraction
b. right atrial filling
c. rapid ventricular filling
d. tricuspid valve bulging into right atrium
2. A 4 year old boy present with recurrent chest infections. Sweat chloride test was done and showed the values of 36 and 42 . what is the next best investigation to confirm the diagnosis?
a. 72 hour fecal estimation
b. CT chest
c. Transepithelial nasal potential difference
d. DNA analysis of delta f 508 mutation
3. Non invasive diarrhea is associated with all except?
c. yersinia enterocolitica
d. bacillus cereus
4. Maltese cross flouresence may be seen in?
5. The triad of tuberous sclerosis has all except?
a. facial angiomatosis
c. mental retardation
6. All are analytical studies except?
a. field trials
b. case control
7. A 29 year old was taking oral hypoglycemic drugs and he never had ketonuria in his life . his grandfather had diabetes and his father who is the only of his grandfather did not have the disease. The type of diabetis mellitus this person can never have is?
a. type one diabetes mellitus
b. type two diabetes mellitus
d. Pancreatic diabetes mellitus
8. A 24 year old male presenting with abdominal pain, rashes, palpable purpura, arthritis . what is the most probable diagnosis?
a. sweet syndrome
9. All are used in the treatment of osteosarcoma except?
a. high dose methotrexate
10: CAP in lac operon is an example of?
a. positive regulator
b. negative regulator
c. constitutive expression
11. Which of the following is seen in extrinsic pathway?
a. factor 12
b. factor 11
c. factor 2
d. factor 7
12. Where is the woodruff area located?
a. posterior area of inferior turbinate
13. All of the following are characteristics of AL amyloidosis except?
a. finger nail dystrophy
b. periorbital ecchymoses
d. skin easily destroyed by stress and strain
14. Froment's test is used to test which nerve?
a. ulnar nerve .
15: X linked sideroblastic anaemia is due to which enzyme deficiency?
ALA synthase .
16. Thomas test is done for?
a. fixed flexion deformity of hip .
17. What is "spina ventosa "?
a. tuberculous dactylitis .
18. Which of the following is the mechanism of action of rasburicase?
a. increases the excretion of uric acid
b. increases the formation of uric acid
c. converts conversion of uric acid to allantoin
19. All of the following are indications of emergency radiotherapy except?
a. superior mediastinal syndrome
c. spinal cord compression
d. pathological fracture
20. All of the following are used in postpartum hemorrage except?
d. PG F2 ALPHA
21. Indinavir is what type of drug?
a. protease inhibitor
22. All of the following are associated with polyhydramnios except?
a. renal agenesis
c. multiple pregnancy
23. All of the following are associated with guillian barre syndrome except?
a. mycoplasma pneumoniae
b. campylobacter jejuni
24. Meleney's gangrene is associated with which structure?
a. abdominal wall
25. Clue cells are associated with?
a. gardenerella vaginalis .