NEET PG Memory Based Sample Questions Set 8 for 2016
1. Engaging diameter in brow presentation ?
2. A blunt trauma to chest with Bp 80/50 pulse rate 100 /mt with jugular vein distention ?
a. cardiac tamponade
3. Which of the follwoing doesn't change pH of stomach ?
b. H2 blocker
4. Toxicity associated with haemodialysis ?
5. What is rider walker coefficent ?
a. Efficacy in comparision to phenol
6. Which of the following doesn't cause diarrhoea ?
7. Which is not true about otosclerosis ?
a. conductive deafness
b. non progressive deafness
c. autosomal dominant
d. flouride is therapeutic
8. Which of the following is not associated with fulminant hepatic failure ?
a. herpes simplex
c. infectious mononucleosis
9. Oral hairy leukoplakia caused by ?
a. Ebstein barr virus
10. Contact period of chlorination ?
a. 1 hour
b. 30 minutes
c. 1 1/2 hour
d. 2 hours
11. Which of the following is not associated with vibrio cholera ?
a. Haemolytic uraemic syndrome
12. Which of the following is not absorbable suture ?
13. Prognosis of breast carcinoma is best determined by ?
a. oestrogen/progesterone receptors
b. Axillary lymph node status
14. Sudden painless vision loss in a patient with myopia ?
a. Retinal detachment
b. Central retinal artery occlusion
15. Most common site of Tuberculosis of genital tract ?
c. fallopian tube
16. Which of the following conditions disappear spontaneously in first year of life ?
a. port wine stain
b. capillary haemangioma
c. cavernous haemangioma
d. strawberry haemangioma
17. Which of the following is true about prostate cancer screeing ?
a. Digital screening along with PSA is additive
18. Which of the following is associated with Normal anion gap metabolic acidosis ?
b. Diabetic keto acidosis
19. Gynecomastia not seen in ?
20. Discordant twin complication in multiple pregancy is due to ?
a. Twin Twin transfusion syndrome
21. Distressing Complication after modified radical mastectomy ?
b. axillary vein thrombosis
22. Hyperosmolar agents in glaucoma acts by ?
a. Increasing aqueous outflow
23. Most common cause of death due to burns in early period is ?
b. Hypovolemic shock
24. Initial management of dacrocystitis is ?
b. topical antibiotics
25. Which of the following is not a anthropozoonosis ?