NEET Book List for Medical Examination Preparation
It is advisable to students not to refer many books. Be selective in choice and in checking out a good book. Reading so many books will not lead to towards the success instead of that, Read only one good book but throughly and cover small points also. NCERT Books are very crucial in this context.
- NCERT Books are stated below-
- Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal.
- Pradeep's Biology.
- SC Verma (Part-1 and 2).
- ABC Chemistry.
- Arihant Organic Chemistry.
- MTG (Biology Today) CBSE PMT (Subscription).
- Dinesh Chemistry and Biology.
- Trueman's Biology.
- AC Dutta for Botany (Oxford Publication).
- HC Verma for Physics.
- Morrision Boyd for Organic Chemistry.
- Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula for Physical Chemistry.