Tips for NEET UG Examination
Students who face difficulty in preparing for the exam, this section will typically designed to fulfill the desires of aspirants, Do's and don'ts are mentioned for the exam as well as the secrets for exam.
- It is always advisable to start preparing for NEET UG at the very beginning of 11th standard. This will not only save time but also relates to a lot of stuff already existing in material for board's study.
- Practice the previous years examination papers and model tests.
- Focus on the basics from previous class books as well as fundamentals from NCERT Books for PhysicsChemistryBiology.
- Be aware with the types of questions which are generally asked and devise desirable shortcuts and strategies.
- Huge Model test papers are available.
- Many magazines focus on the competitive examination and daily newspapers also carry sample questions for particular topics in the course. Competition Science Vision is good for reference.
- Practice and judge yourself through the model questions and analyse own strengths and weaknesses.
- Plan your precious time as well as efforts more intelligently and profitably.
- Negative marking is there in the exam. Never rely on guesses but focus on intelligent marking.
- Generally physics and numerical questions cause trouble for students, who are preparing for the medical tests. Focus attention and put more efforts in this section when preparing for NEET.
- Properly handling questions related to physics and maths will be easier with just having the knowledge of basics of differential calculus for knowledge and avoid rote learning in case of Physics.
- Thorough Understanding of the key concepts pays is required.
- Now-a-days innovations in technology and questions pertaining to R & D are gaining huge weightage.
- Be confident about yourself.
- No shortcut is there towards the path of success and hard work.
Step-by-step explanations to 1000's of NEET Biology, Physics and Chemistry questions many from past papers on the device of your choice, you won't miss another question in exam! Unlike textbooks, detailed notes focus on most important aspects for real exam.