SC Decision on NEET: State Can’T Hold Separate Medical Entrance Exam & Student's from Phase 1 Can Reappear in Phase 2 [ NEET Updates ]
Supreme Court has announced that for medical and dental program admission any privet or state base entrance examinations are not qualified and National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be the only gateway for admission.
- In this regard apex court has announced: Only NEET would enable students to get admission to MBBS or BDS program.
- Students who have attended NEET Phase 1 (conducted on 1st May 2016) are also allowed to attempt NEET Phase 2 (conduct on 24th July 2016).
- As per previous announcement the candidates who have attended NEET Phase 1 were not allowed to attend NEET Phase 2.
- The separate entrance for states which were demanded by Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and few more are rejected by Supreme Court.
SC now declared that NEET will be a single entrance exam for medical program.
Mark the DATES! !
NEET Phase 1: 1st May 2016
NEET Phase 2: 24th July 2016
Final Result: 17th August 2016
Procedures of entrance in medical colleges will be completed by: 30th September 2016
- Published on: May 10, 2016
Step-by-step explanations to 1000's of NEET Biology, Physics and Chemistry questions many from past papers on the device of your choice, you won't miss another question in exam! Unlike textbooks, detailed notes focus on most important aspects for real exam.