How to Apply for NEST exam
There are two methods by which you can apply for NEST.
Applying online is the most convenient and preferred way. Before applying, read the basics of Online Form given on NEST website. The steps to apply online are stated below:
- Before you login from the website, register yourself. It is assumed that you already have an e-mail ID.
- After you register, an email will be sent to your id. Confirm your registration from that mail.
- Thenafter, go back to the website and now login in the NEST homepage with the mail-id and password, you have registered with:
- A form of application will appear which you need to fill up. You can also modify an already saved form.
- The next step is to upload your passport photo and scanned signature on the form.
- Transfer fees or Send DD (in favour of “Chief Coordinator, NEST 2013” payable at Bhubaneswar). You need to quote 5-digit Application number, in any way that you follow.
You can also get the application form if you send a letter of request by post. After receiving the form, it is to be sent back. It should be sent along with the DD. Do NOT send the DD with request letter. Send the DD only with filled-in form.
Note: Applications should not be submitted by both methods. If any such application is found, it will be rejected.
Application Fee, in any case, will not be refunded.
Discussions & Questions
In 2015 CBSE board I scored and above 70%in all individuals subjects but 53 in physics & total 69.2% is this mark is eligible for nest &admission in niser & um-dae? ( - su...@ on ))
1 AnswerPLease refer the NEST eligibility at the following link-http://www.examrace.com/NEST/NEST-Exam-Pattern/NEST-Eligibility.html
- Examrace on
In NEST exam subjects wise mark is required or total pass percentage required for its eligibility criteria. ( - su...@ on ))
1 AnswerMinimum 60% marks & 55% for SC, ST and persons with disability are required in aggregate to become eligible for NEST.
- Examrace on