5 Must Watch videos for Success in NTS Examination 2015 (NTSE 2015) [ NTSE Updates ]
NTSE is one of the most renowned scholarship examination in India. NTSE scholars get due benefit in various competitive examinations later on where interview are required. As the NTSE examination 2015 is coming closer and with just 7 days left – here are the 5 most important topic that you must prepare. The videos provided in the page below will help you solve any and every kind of such problems.
- Problems on Cubes and Dices – There are atleast 3 - 4 problems related to cubes and dices that are asked in every NTSE MAT paper. This video given here also focuses on paper folding techniques for questions that focus on abstract reasoning and visual reasoning. Watch this video Cube and Dice Problems: 4 Visualization Tricks
- Working out Blood relation problems: This video given below will help you solve problems like “Nitu, who is Rohit’s daughter, says to Indu, “Your mother Reeta is the younger sister of my father, who is the third child of Sohan”. How is Sohan related to Indu? ” or “P is the brother of Q and R. S is R’s mother. T is P’s father. Which of the following statements cannot be definitely true? ” On blood relations. Watch the video: Fixing Blood Relations Problems with 3 Simple Tricks
- Water Image and Mirror Image Problems: This is one of the most challenging section for students appearing for NTSE examination since this is not even a part of any curriculum but requires a lot of logical approach. There are again atleast 3 - 4 questions which are based on water image and mirror image. Some of the challenging questions include which letters will remain same in water image and mirror image and so on. This video will guide you problems related to this topic: Magic of Reflecting Surfaces - Solving Mirror Image and Water Image Problems
- How to solve statement conclusion problems: Technique of Venn diagram is used for solving syllogism problems like Statements: Some actors are singers. All the singers are dancers. Find the correct conclusion from the following ones: Conclusions: Some actors are dancers. No singer is actor. This technique is a single method to solve all kinds of syllogism questions asked in MAT examination. Link for video: Conquering All Syllogism Problems (Part 1): 1 Simple Trick with Venn Diagram
- Euler Diagram – Single way to solve multiple statement problems like Statements: Some tables are trees. Some trees are flowers. All flowers are jungles. Conclusion: Some jungles are tables. Some trees are jungles. Some flowers are tables. All jungles are flowers. Which conclusion appears true? Here is a simple trick: Multiple Statement Logical Reasoning Problem - 1 Ultimate Technique of Euler Diagram Trees
Wishing all the NTSE aspirants 2015 a very good luck! !
- Published on: October 30, 2015