UKPSC Assistant Professors 2012
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC), Haridwar, invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in Government Colleges run by its Higher Education Department.
- Name of the Post & Number of Vacancies: Assistant Professor: 272 vacancies
- Important Dates
- Last date for sending application: 4 January 2012 up to 6 pm
- Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit (as on 1 July 2011): Minimum 21 years; Maximum 35 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600 − 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Application Fee: Application fees for General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 130 and Rs. 90 for SC/ST/PWD candidates of Uttarakhand.
The application fee needs to be paid in the form of Bank DD/Postal Order in favour of Secretary, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Haridwar payable at Haridwar. Candidates should written their name and address at the back side of DD/IPO.
How to Apply: Duly filled in application forms in the prescribed format (given in official advertisement) and complete in all respects and must be sent either by registered post/Speed Post/or personally by hand to “The Secretary, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404”