Hungary Government Scholarship from External Scholarship Division MHRD
The Hungary Government Scholarship from External Scholarship Division, Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Govt. Of India has been came into force for the Indian students who have completed their post graduation and are curious in carrying their further higher studies in Hungarian Institutions.
- 70% marks in Master's Degree from a reputed Indian University with a minimum of 2 years research experience.
- Scholarships will be awarded to Indian nationals for pursuing post-doctoral studies in either Economics, Linguistics, Literature or Mathematics.
The duration of scholarship is between 3 and 4 years.
Value of Scholarship
The amount of scholarship is fixed, the Hungarian Government provides for the tuition fees, lodging as well as travel expenses. The air fare from India to Hungary has to be paid by either the candidates or their respective sponsors.
Candidate must be required to send an application duly filled in, within the prescribed date, to the address quoted below:
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Department of Education, ES-1 Section
- External Scholarship, A 1/W3 Curzon Road Barracks
- K G Marg, New Delhi