Inlaks Fine Arts Awards
The Inlaks Fine Arts Awards is an award from the stable of the Inlaks Foundation, a Charitable Trust registered in Liechtenstein, a picturesque landlocked country between Austria and Switzerland. The Inlaks Fine Arts Awards gives young Indian artists an opportunity to establish themselves in their career by funding their further studies and research work any where in India. The goal is to assist the fledgling creative minds fly high.
Mr. Indoo Shivdasani, the brain behind the Inlaks Foundation, was successful in getting Inlaks incorporated as an approved charitable organization under the Charity Commissioners of the United Kingdom. The Inlaks Foundation became a Tax Exempt Private Operating Foundation in USA in the year 1983.
A Board of Trustees looks after the management of the Inlaks Foundation, headed by the Director, who is also a Trustee and Chief Executive of the Foundation. The Chief Executive is aided and assisted by the Executive Committee of the Inlaks Foundation. While the Inlaks Foundation has its head office in London, it has branch offices at Delhi and Mumbai.
The Inlaks Foundation aims to:
Spot marvelous and talented Indian students and provide them monetary help in order to enable them reach great heights in their professional career.
Provide scholarships to these students to pursue their studies or research work outside India.
The Inlaks Foundation has initiated a scheme named ‘Take-Off-Grant’ Scheme, which awards grants and scholarships to talented young Indian students allowing them to pursue their studies and research work within the geographical boundaries of India.
Eligibility Criteria for Inlaks Fine Arts Awards
- The eligibility criteria for the Inlaks Fine Arts Awards are quoted below:
- Degree or Diploma from any well reputed Indian institute of Fine Arts in any discipline of Fine Arts. Photography is also included among the disciplines.
- Candidates age should not be more than 30 years.
Duration of the Inlaks Fine Arts Awards
The Inlaks Fine Arts Awards are given out initially for a period of 1 year. It may be extended by another year depending on the performance of the artist.
Application Procedure for the Inlaks Fine Arts Awards
The following documents quoted below are required to be sent to the Inlaks Foundation while applying for a scholarship for Fine Arts-
- Applications should be sent between 1st September and 30th November of a particular year.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Color transparencies of recent creative work.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Written proposal of about 450 words stating how the applicant proposes to use the proceeds of the scholarship.
Value of Scholarship
A monthly grant of Rs. 5000/-for a year is awarded by the Inlaks Foundation under this scheme.
- Inlaks Foundation, St Stephen's College, University of Delhi, Delhi 110 007
- Phone: 0091 − 11 − 26171260
- Fax: 0091 − 11 − 27667965
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inlaks Foundation, P. O. Box 2108 Delhi 110 007
- Email: email@example.com
- Administrative Office: 86/87, Atlanta Nariman Point Mumbai 400021
- Phone: 0091 − 022 − 22884351
- Fax: 0091 − 022 − 22884350
- Link: Inlaks Foundation