Competitive Exams: Political Science Study Material Part 12
Finance, Property, Contracts And Suits
Distribution of Revenues between the Union and the States
- 268 Duties levied by the Union but collected and appropriated by the State.
- 269 Taxes levied and collected by the Union but assigned to the States.
- 270 Taxes levied and distributed between the Union and the States.
- 271 Surcharge on certain duties and taxes for purposes of the Union.
- 272 [Repealed. ]
- 273 Grants in lieu of export duty on jute and jute products.
- 274 Prior recommendation of President required to Bills affecting taxation in which States are interested.
- 275 Grants from the Union to certain States.
- 276 Taxes on professions, trades, callings and employments.
- 277 Savings.
- 278 [Repealed]
- 279 Calculation of net proceeds, etc.
- 280 Finance Commission.
- 281 Recommendations of the Finance Commission.
- 282 Expenditure payable by the Union or a State out of its revenues.
- 283 Custody, etc. of Consolidated Funds, Contingency Funds and moneys credited to the public accounts.
- 284 Custody of suitors'deposits and other moneys received by public servants and courts.
- 285 Exemption of property of the Union from State taxation.
- 286 Restrictions as to imposition of tax on the sale or purchase of goods.
- 287 Exemption from taxes on electricity.
- 288 Exemption from taxation by States in respect of water or electricity in certain cases.
- 289 Exemption of property and income of a State from Union taxation.
- 290 Adjustment in respect of certain expenses and pensions.
- 290A Annual payment to certain Funds.
- 291 [Repealed. ]