Nagaland University, Lumami
Nagaland University Was initiated with an aim to promulgate the need for empowerment of citizens of the state and enhancing thir standard of living. Initiated on 6th September 1994, this University is affiliated with 39 colleges and campuses in various locations of Kohima, Lumami and Medziphema, 25 departments, 4 school of studies, 18, 078 students, and 109 teaching staff members.
- The visitor is The President of India.
- Chief Rector is The Government of Nagaland.
- Vice Chancellor is Prof. K Kannan
- Tel: 0370 2290488/2290808 (O)
- Registrar is Shri T Vihienuo
- Tel: 0370 2290331 (O)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.nagauniv.org.in
The university has the following departments:
Department of Education
Department of History and Archeology
Department of Linguistics
Department of English
Department of Geology
Department of Commerce
Department of Botany.
The following subjects are offered by the university:
History and Archeology
The associated institutes with Nagaland University are as follows:
School of Agricultural Science and Rural Developments, Medziphema, Nagaland.
Nagaland College of Teacher Education, Nagaland.
- Nagaland University: 797 001 Kohima, Nagaland
- Phone No: 228372 − 221331
- Fax No: 0370 − 21331
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org