DU Bhimrao Ambedkar College, Delhi
Established in the year 1991, Bhimrao Ambedkar College is a co-educational institution certified under the University of Delhi. It offers high quality education that enables the students to build up their career which includes academic as well as practical approach of education.
Courses offered at Bhimrao Ambedkar College
Bhimrao Ambedkar College offers several important courses:
Business Economics (30 seats)
BA (Hons.) Hindi Journalism (30 seats)
BA (Hons.) Social Work (30 seats)
BA (Hons.) Geography (40 seats)
BCom (Hons.) (80 seats)
B. Com (Pass) (120 seats)
Admission Procedure at Bhimrao Ambedkar College
- Admission is given to the students on merit.
- Candidates applying for admission should not be less than 17 years of age as on 31st October of the academic year.
- Students seeking admission to the B. Com and BA (Pass) courses need to have atleast 40% marks in aggregate in their 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from any recognized institution (CBSE, ICSE, intermediate examination, General Certificate of Education Examination of UK).
- 45% marks in aggregate is required for admission to get admission in BA (Hons.) and B. Com (Hons.) courses.
- Original documents along with xerox copies should be attested at the time of admission.
Bhimrao Ambedkar College Seat Reservations
Certain number of seats are kept reserved:
Scheduled caste (15%)
Scheduled tribe (71/2%)
Physically disabled candidates (3%)
Children of late army professionals (5%)
Sports persons (5%).
Bhim Rao Ambedkar College