DU Sri Venkateshwara College
Sri Venkateshwara College, admired by the most as ‘Venky’ is one of the many colleges which are affiliated to the University of Delhi.
The college has been acknowledged as the ‘College with Potentials for excellence’ by UGC.
Recognition has also come to it as it has been declared as one of the four ‘Techno-Business Skill Development Pilot Centers’ by UGC-NASSCOM.
The institute offers undergraduate courses, postgraduate courses, vocational and add-on courses in all fields of study.
Courses Offered in Sri Venkateshwara College
Undergraduate (UG) Courses
Arts (BA): Honours subjects
- Political Science
- B. A. Programme
Science (BSc): Honours subjects
- BSc Life Sciences
Commerce (B. Com):
- BCom (Hons)
- BCom (Pass)
Postgraduate (PG) Courses
- 1 yr Certificate Course in Tourism & Travel Management
- 8 months Certificate course in Mass Communication
- 1 yr PG Course in Biochemical Technology
- Short term course in Film Study and Critics
- Short term course in Nanotechnology
- Air fares & Ticketing (3 months)
- Personality Development (3 months)
- Bioinformatics & Computational Biology (3 months)
- Global Distribution System (3 months)
- Minimum pass marks in 10 + 2 examination or the last qualifying examination is required for candidature.
- The candidate must be minimum 17 years of age as on October 1st, 2008.
- Application forms for admission to any UG course can be downloaded from the college's website.
- Application forms can also be bought from the college's office.
- Postal Address: Benito Juarez Road, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi-110021, India
- Telephone no. 91 − 11 − 24112196
- Homepage Link: www.svcollege.net