Medical Colleges in Haryana
Medical admission in Haryana state is done through two channels.
Through All-India PM/PD test for 15% of seats.
MDDS/BDS Entrance Examination conducted by Maharshi Dayanand University fills remaining seats. Admission through this channel is open to Residents of Haryana. Candidates should have studied X, XI and XII Std from an institution located in Haryana. Exceptions: Govt. Of India nominees
- Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Medical College, Rohtak
- Agroha Medical Institute, Agroha
- Government Dental College, Rohtak
- D. A. V. Centenary Dental College, Yamuna Nagar
- B R S Institute of Medical Sciences, Panchkula
- Shri Baba Mast Nath Dental College and Hospital, Rohtak