Medical Colleges in Karnataka
Procedure for Entrance: State Level Common Entrance Test (CET) is conducted by the Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Karnataka for MBBS/BDS in Government and private colleges in the State, both for free Seats and payment Seats.
Exemption: NRIs/Foreign nationals, Govt of India nominees and States nominees under reciprocal quota.
The Directorate of Medical Education makes State Level Admission for BPharma/BSc Nursing courses (including BSc Physiotherapy) in Government and private colleges in the State.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education conducts entrance test seperately for admission to MBBS/BDS/BSc Nursing courses in their constituent colleges.
Allocation of Seats:
- Free Seats: All seats in Government colleges and 50% seats in private colleges, which are open to Karnataka students.
- Payment Seats: 50% seats in private colleges that are open to Karnataka and other State candidates.
- Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore
- Dr. B R Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore
- Government Medical College, Bellary
- Government Medical College, Mysore
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
- Karnataka Medical College, Hubli
- Kasturba medical College, Manipal
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- MR Medical College, Gulbarga
- KSR Medical College, Bangalore
- St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore
- Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur
- BLDEA's Medical College, Bijapur
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Sr. Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar
- Sree Sindhartha Medical College, Tumkur
- Adichunchangiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bellur
- Government Dental College, Bangalore
- Dental College, Belgaum
- Kasutrba Medical College (DW), Mangalore
- Dental College, Gulbarga
- Mathrusi Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College, Bangalore
- Vokkaligara Sangha Dental College, Bangalore
- Bapuji Dental College, Davangere