Studying for the ACT and SAT 2018
Download PDF of This Page (Size: 112K) ↧
- Before you start studying, take some practice tests.
- Practice tests are from previous versions of the tests, so you'll know what to expect on the real thing.
- Easily access and find the free sample questions for both the ACT as well as SAT on the websites that administer the tests.
- Brief idea of what you could expect to score if you took the test next time as compared to your scores at the schools you're applying to:
- Concentrate on the weak areas
- If you feel you are weak in particular sections and are strong in others-put emphasize on your studying on those weak areas, meanwhile not completely ignoring the other.
- Try to find out why a particular area is difficult for you. If you are weak in vocabulary, then consult your English teacher for advice.
- Time is the most crucial factor in ACT.
- Practice is the ultimate key of success.
- Through Regular studying, practicing mock tests on daily basis, record your marks to analyze whether you're improving and or not.
- If there is no sustainable improvement in any particular area, you must become alert and modify your study techniques or find a good tutor for the doubts.