Useful tips for AIIMS
Students who find it difficult to prepare for the exam, This section is specially prepared to meet the needs of aspirants, Do's and don'ts are mentioned for the exam and the success mantra-
- This exam calls for intensive study and it is an outstanding idea to begin preparation for AIPMT from the 11th standard. This will not only helps you in saving your precious time but also makes you familiar with a lot of contents already available in the board's study.
- Solve the previous years'examination papers as well as model test papers.
- Prepare the fundamentals from the previous year class books and from NCERT Books for PhysicsChemistryBiology.
- Aware with the different kind of questions that are generally being asked in the exam and devise relevant shortcuts and strategies.
- Numerous model test papers are available. Solve them.
- Students must pay more attention on those magazines who focus on competitive examination and on daily newspapers who also have sample questions for particular topics in the syllabus. Competition Science Vision is an outstanding magazine.
- Practice alot and judge yourself with these model questions and figure out your areas of strengths as well as weaknesses.
- Maintain your time and efforts more carefully and logically.
- Negative marking will be there in the exam. Never rely on irrelevant guesses but focus on the logic of question.
- Sometimes physics and numerical questions cause a problem to the students who are working for the medical tests. Invest your efforts more into this section while preparing for AIPMT.
- Solving the physics and maths questions can be prove much more easier if we are just aware about the basics of differential calculus for knowledge and avoid rote learning, particularly in Physics.
- Detailed knowledge of the concepts can enhance your scores.
- At present, current innovations and inventions in technology and R & D related questions are of more weightage.
- You must have faith in yourselves. Be confident.
- There is no shortcut path to achieve success and you can not ignore hard work.
Discussions & Questions
Some says NCERT of biology is enough for aiims while some disagree.. Please help me out.. Should I only focus on NCERT n previous years questions bank or should I switch to study material s ( - sh...@ on )
1 AnswerWe suggest that you do NCERT thoroughly and get good in your concepts, once done you can move to solving past papers and question banks. You can also refer https://www.doorsteptutor.com/Exams/AIIMS/ for practice questions.
- Examrace on
Fully-Solved AIIMS objective problems according to new syllabus and covering previous years papers: Get step-by-step explanations to Physics, Chemistry and Maths problems on the device of your choice.