Answering Free response Questions for Maths and Sciences
Download PDF of This Page (Size: 111K) ↧
- Before solving the questions read them carefully and try to maintain a sequential order in the same.
- In the exam booklet, there are some questions without the blank answer spaces. It can be used as a reference and can be removed from the booklet. No credit is given for anything written on the insert; In the booklet, write all your answers and do all your work for each and every problem in the pages that are being provided.
- Partial soluions are awarded partial credits, so try to solve the complete probem
- Your answers must be neat and clear and should be in a organised manner.
- Free-response questions may be divided into parts such as a, b, c, and d, each part is associate with a different response. Credit for each part is also given independently, try to solve or atleast attempt each part.
- It is not required to simplify all numerical expressions or calculations.
- Focus your attention to the units and quantities given in the question, it is very important and judge whether there is a need to convert the units or not.
- If you are not sure never try to fill out by putting all equations in the answer hoping for half credit. Despite such answers will lead to the deduction of marks.