Answering the Free response Questions of History & Social Sciences
- Try to have a planned and organized set of thoughts.
- Practice more and more, there is no shortcut of success.
- You must have a clear understanding, while stating the similarities or contrasts.
- Stick to the topic and the thesis statement for as long as possible.
- Clearly and briefly describe the framework and the objective of thesis.
- Follow the writing methodology with introduction, main body and at the end conclusion.
- Express an analytic understanding for the complexity and rigidity of the question.
- Try to compare your responses with those who are previously evaluated and the answers that are scored by the faculty members.
- Carefully evaluate the questions and identify its main elements, try to address them.