Bank Clerical Reasoning Sample Paper 17
64. lf the selling price of 8 books is equal to the cost price of 10books, then the profit /loss percent in this transaction is:
(A) 20% profit
(B) 20% loss
(C) 25% profit
(D) 25% loss
65. lf the radius of the sphere is doubled how many times does its volume become?
(A) 2 times
(B) 6 times
(C) 6 times
(D) 8 times
66. The HCF and LCM of the two numbers are 11 and 7700 respectively lf one of the numbers is 275 then the other is ____
67. A number is doubled and 9 is added lf the resultant is trebled it becomes 75. What is that number?
68. A cyclist covers a distance of 1500 meter in 2 min 30 sec. What Is the speed in km/hr. of the cyclist?
(A) 18 km
(B) 27 km
(C) 30 km
(D) 36 km
69. Find the odd one out:
70. Choose the correct alternative from the given one that will complete the series 3, 7, 15, 27, 43?
71. A+B means A is the son of B; A –B means A is the brother of means A is the brother of B; A Means A is the mother of B and A=B’ means A is the sister of B. then what does P+R-Q means?
(A) Q is the father of P
(B) Q is the father of P
(C) Q is the son of P
(D) Q is the brother of P
Q. A dog is talked out every veering by the owner whose house facer east they walk 200 m west, then 500 m in south direction which direction should they take to reach home?
(A) North- east
(D) South- east
Q. A pineapple costs Rs 7 each A watermelon costs Rs each. X spends Rs 38 on these fruits the number of pineapple purchased is
Q. In a certain code ‘, BUILD’ is written as ‘, 5# 31 @ and LIKES is written as 13 © *8 ‘How is SKID’ written in that code?
(A) 8 (C) * @
(B) 8 @ 3 (c)
(C) 8 © 3 @
(D) 83 © @
Q. Arrange the following in meaningful sentence 1- Rainbow, 2- Rain, 3- Sun, 4- Happy 5-child
(A) 2, 1, 4, 3, 5
(B) 2, 3, 1, 5, 4
(C) 4, 2, 3, 5, 1
(D) 4, 5, 1, 2, 3
Q. From the following words which word will come third in the dictionary
Amphibian, Amorphous, Ambiguous, and Ambivalent Ambidextrous