CA Final year Result for Nov 2015 Announced [ CA Updates ]
The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) has been announced the CA Final Result of Nov 2015 on http://icai.nic.in/. A List of Top 50 Rank Holders of CA Final May 2015 Exams would also be announced soon.
- The criteria for securing a rank are minimum of 55 % Marks and above in the Exams
- To check students only have to enter their 6 Digit CA Final Admit Card Roll No. in the website
- The facility of checking the CA Final Result Nov 2015 by SMS is also available for the students has to message:
- CAFNL (space) XXXXXX (where XX) O (XX is the 6 Digit Roll No. of the Candidate) and send it to58888.
- The Result would also be published at the Regional Offices of AI.
- And no results would be informed telephonically.
- If a Student is disappointed with the their result then they can apply for Revaluation, for that student has to submitting a Hand-written application to ICAI, along with a Demand Draft as Exam Revaluation Fees drawn in favor of “The Secretary, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” payable at “New Delhi”.
- Students can also receive results on Email Id and Registration of Email ID’s will start on 16 Jan 2016.
- Published/Last Modified on: January 18, 2016