Preparation Tips for CBSE (UGC) NET Exam
As CBSE (UGC) NET is a very competitive examination, the candidates must take it very seriously. He should have theory knowledge though the papers usually come in objective type. The objective type NET examination acts as a blessing for the candidates who prepare very intensively. Students can easily get eligible if you allocate the time properly for each paper and practice the model papers daily, along with understanding well the general subject matters.
CBSE (UGC) NET Paper 1 (General Paper on Teaching and Reserch Aptitude)
The ultimate aim of Paper-1 is to check and judge the candidates'skills and capabilities in Teaching and Research. The ability to understand the subject, reasoning, application of methodological reasoning etc are evaluated and examined by this paper.
This paper includes the following stated below:
Information and communication Technology.
Higher education System: Governance, Ploity and Administration.
- The syllabus is indeed very huge.
- Candidate has to attain detailed knowledge on each and every aspect.
- He has to go through the subjects in a disciplined manner and also on a regular basis.
- Keep yourself updated with the topics of current affairs, practicing to read and understand the questions and finding the answers quickly are to be chosen by the candidate.
- Practice Mock test frequently.
- Focus on multiple choice questions and also reading the subject from the basics is must.
- Numerous books are present in the market, but Examrace provides several well written and targeted postal courses.
Paper 2 & 3
These are the papers that were preferred by candidate according to his Degree and PG Degree.
- Candidate must have some fundamental as well as advanced knowledge.
- As question paper will be more complex and thorough in nature, one has to prepare for this not according to regular annual exams but to the competitiveness of the exam.
- Revise the subjects as much as possible.
- Maintain a proper time limit.
- Complete one chapter per weak along with practicing model papers daily.
- Practice mock tests to attain great speed in reading, understanding the subject etc & recognize the answers without wasting any single minute.
- Put more efforts in your weak points and concentrate on those subjects where you are lacking.