(C) Ratio of HDL & Cholesterol
(D) Ratio of LDL & HDL
58. Under vision 2020, the NGO eye hospitals come under
(A) Primary level
(B) Secondary level
(C) Tertiary level
(D) Not included under vision 2020
59. Yellow colour coding in IMNCI refers to
(A) Home Management
(B) Urgent referral
(C) Treatment at outpatient health facility
(D) Treatment at inpatient health facility
60. Injectable contraceptive is
61. The growth chart used in India has
(A) Two reference curves
(B) Three reference curves
(C) Four reference curves
(D) Five reference curves
62. The daily requirement of iodine for adult is
(A) 75 microgram per day
(B) 100 microgram per day
(C) 125 microgram per day
(D) 150 microgram per day
63. The method of explaining and analysing the life of a social unit is known as
(A) Case study
(B) Field study
(C) Social study
64. While collecting water from a tap for bacteriological examination
(A) Water should be collected immediately on opening the tap.
(B) Water should be allowed to flow waste for at least 2 minutes.
(C) Tap should be cleaned with a suitable disinfectant before opening.
(D) A tap in regular use should be flamed adequately before collecting samples.
65. Fumigation of rat burrows in India is widely done using
(D) Calcium cyanide
66. The trend of the events with the passage of time is shown with
(A) Scatter diagram
(B) Frequency polygon
(C) Line diagram
(D) Bar chart
67. Elimination of private practice by government doctors was recommended by
(A) Chadah Committee
(B) Jungalwallah Committee
(C) Mukherjee Committee
(D) Srivastava Committee
68. Removal of susceptible children to houses of immune persons contributes
(B) Modified quarantine
(C) Absolute quarantine
69. The term ‘social medicine’ was coined by
(A) C.E.A. Winslow
(B) John Snow
(D) Jules Guerin
70. In the International Death certificate
(A) The immediate cause of death is recorded in line C of part I
(B) The underlying cause of death is recorded in line C of part I
(C) The associated combined condition is recorded in line C of Part I
(D) The underlying cause of death is recorded in part II.
71. The population of a village at the end of 2008 was 4,800 of which 20 had tuberculosis. At the end of the year 2009, the population of the village was 5,000 and 5 new cases of tuberculosis were detected and 2 died due to the disease. The incidence and case fatality of TB in the year 2009 were
72. Trial of folate treatment or supplementation before conception to prevent occurrence of neural tube defects is an example of
(A) Preventive trial
(B) Cessation experiments
(C) Clinical trials
(D) Risk factor trials
73. The presence of an infectious agent on the surface of the body is known as
74. The transmission chain in schistosomasis
(A) Man ‘Snail -Fish -Man
(B) Man -Snail -Man
(C) Man -Snail-Crab -Man
(D) Man -Cyclops -Fish -Man
75. Under RNTCP, which statement is not correct?
(A) Active case finding is pursued.
(B) Compulsory two sputum examinations are required to make a diagnosis.
(C) One senior TB laboratory supervisor is appointed for five microscopy centres.
(D) Case finding is passive.