CBSE NET Grievance Redressal Format July 2016 [ CBSE NET-JRF Updates ]
It is notified that the result of the UGC National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Assistant Professor conducted on 10 July 2016 (28 August 2016 at Srinagar J & K) has been declared. The candidates appeared in the examination may see their result on the website cbsenet.nic.in.
- The candidates having any grievances with regard to answer key(s) even after Declaration of this result, may send a written request as per prescribed proforma Uploaded on the website to the The Director, NET Unit, CBSE, H-149, Sector - 63, Noida - 201309, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP) supporting their stand with proof from standard books/literature along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 5000/- Drawn in favour of Secretary CBSE (payble at Delhi/Noida) within one month from the date of declaration of result. Claims received without the Demand Draft of the said amount will not be entertained. Valid requests in all respects will be placed before the expert committee for re examination of the answer key(s). In case the answer(s) is /are found to be incorrect, CBSE will process the result in the light of changed key(s) and qualify the additional candidates for JRF and/or eligibility for Assistant Professor without changing the result of candidates qualified provisionally as per this notification.
- Grievances received without supporting documents/literature are liable to be rejected.
- No grievances pertaining to answer key(s) of NET for examinations conducted prior to NET July/August 2016 will be entertained.
- In the event of any information being found false or incorrect in the Application Form/OMR sheet or detection of any ineligibility, the candidate is liable to be disqualified even after declaration of this result.
- CBSE takes utmost care in finalization of result. However, if any, error is detected at a later stage CBSE may rectify the result accordingly.
- The e-certificates of qualifying candidates shall be available shortly for downloading.
- The CBSE/UGC shall not be responsible for any technical/typographical error of any kind for this notification. The decision of the CBSE/UGC in all matters of dispute shall be final.
Format For Submitting Grievances Relating To Answer Key(S) Of UGC NET July/August, 2016
Central Board of Secondary Education,
H -149, Sector –63,
Subject –Grievances relating to answer key(s) of UGC – NET July/August, 2016–reg.
The result of UGC – NET July/August, 2016 has been declared vide its notification dated 21st November, 2016. Regarding grievances relating to answer key(s), I hereby submit my objection to the answer key(s) of the following question(s).
Paper –I (Test Booklet Code _______): Q. No. (s)_________________
Paper-II: Q. No. (s)_________________
Paper-III: Q. No. (s)_________________
The paper –wise details of the above question(s) in tabular form are enclosed as Annexure.
My personal details are given as under:-
- Roll Number
- E-mail ID
- Contact Number
- Address for correspondence
As required, a Demand Draft 5000/- in favor of Secretary, CBSE payable at New Delhi/Noida is also enclosed: the details of which are as under:
- Demand Draft Number:
- Name of the Bank:
I, therefore, request that the answer key(s) of the above question(s) may kindly be got re - examined by the Expert Committee.
Roll Number: ___________
Paper –I Test Booklet Code “__________”
- Published on: November 28, 2016