GLOBAL INITIATIVE OF ACADEMIC NETWORKS (GIAN) [ Detailed Analysis (CA/GS) - Education ]
The GIAN project aims to tap talent pool of scientists and entrepreneurs, internationally to encourage engagement with Higher Education Institutes and increase the footfalls of reputed international faculty in the Indian academic institutes.
- Provide opportunity to our faculty & students to learn and share knowledge
- Create avenue for possible collaborative research
- Increase participation and presence of international students in the academic Institutes.
- Motivate best international experts to work on problems related to India.
- Develop high quality course material in niche areas, both through video and print
- Document & develop new pedagogic methods in emerging topics.
1. Architecture, design, Planning and Heritage
2. Chemical, Bio-Chemical & Material Science
3. Earth & Environment Sciences
4. Electronics. Electrical, Information & communication Technology
5. Humanities & Liberal Arts
7. Other Categories/ interdisciplinary Categories
8. Life Sciences & Healthcare
9. Mathematical & computer Sciences
11. Mechanical Sciences & infrastructure
12. Physical Sciences
13. Social Sciences
- Published on: December 23, 2016