Online in-Service Teacher Capacity-Building Program [ Detailed Analysis (CA/GS) - Education ]
SCERT, Delhi as an academic authority has been providing academic resource support to the Directorate of Education (DoE) and Education Departments of MCDs, NDMC and Cantonment Board. The focus is on quality improvement in school education with latest content and relevant pedagogical practices for creating effective learning environment in class rooms.
SCERT organizes capacity building for all stake holders across all subject spectrums and other newly designed need based interventions.
Highlights of this Program
- Developed by SCERT, Delhi
- 1st month, Software will help 50 maths & 70 mentor teachers
- Aims to train 50,000 teachers
- Enhance teacher-to-teacher communication
- Enable student-centred teaching approaches
- Provide 24×7 accessibility to course material
- Build the capacity of in-service teachers
- 15 sittings with 8 hour in each sitting
Expected Questions CBSE NET Jan 2017 Paper 1: School Education
Dr. Manishika Jain explains the what to expect for 2017 Paper 1 - school education.
- Published on: January 5, 2017