Solutions to Maharashtra SET paper 1 held on 30th Aug 2015 - Part 1 (Q.No. 31 to 45) [ CBSE NET-JRF Updates ]
Solutions to Maharashtra SET Paper 1 held on 30th August 2015. Most of the questions were direct and required basic understanding of the facts. Here are the solutions to paper 1 questions 31 to 45 - 31. Which one of the following is an example of in situ conservation of biological resources?
(A) Botanical Garden
(C) Breeding Centers
(D) National Parks
32. In which states are western Ghat is spread and known for its rich biodiversity?
(A) Maharashtra - Rajasthan
(B) Gujarat - Madhya Pradesh
(C) Karnataka –Telangana
(D) Maharashtra – Karnataka - Kerala
33. The solid waste from hospital is classified as:
(B) Non – hazardous
34. Which of the following pairs of air pollutant causes acid rain?
(A) Sulphur dioxide - Carbon dioxide
(B) Oxides of nitrogen - Carbon monoxide
(C) Sulphur dioxide - Oxides of nitrogen
(D) Ammonia - Chlorine
35. Which of the following is a herbivorous animal?
36. Large number of people has serious apprehensions about ________ energy.
(A) Fossil fuel
(C) Hydro - electricity
37. Which one of the following agencies regulates Higher Education?
38. Which one of the following is responsible for professional development of teacher’s in the Higher Education?
(A) SCERT – SITE
(B) NCERT – RIE
(C) UGC –ASC
(D) UGC – DEB
39. When was the first open university established in the world?
Established in 1969 and students admitted in 1971.
40. Which commission mentioned that “If we exclude spiritual training in our institution. We would be untrue to our whole historical development”?
(A) Radhakrishan Commission
(B) Kothari Commission
(c) Dave Commission
(D) Mudaliar commission
42. Which one of the following mission is related to Higher Education?
Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan
43. When choosing a teaching method, which of the following is considered to be the least important?
(A) Nature of the content being taught
(B) Available resources
(C) Course objectives
(D) Students’ likes and dislikes
44. The best feedback about mislearning is obtained through:
(A) diagnostic testing
(B) Summative evaluation
(C) Objective - based testing
(D) qualitative evaluation
Diagnostic tests measure students’ understanding of a subject area or skills base
45. The question, “Distinguish between animal cell and plant cell” is based on ________ objective.
- Published on: September 17, 2015