Solved! CBSE NET June 2015 Paper 1-(16-30)Answer Key Below, Explanations at Examrace Youtube Channel [ CBSE NET-JRF Updates ]
Fully Solved Set of 16-30 questions asked in CBSE NET June 2015 examination - all questions - environmental science, geography and current events all answered below. These solutions are fully explained in the video at Examrace YouTube Channel.
16. What is an instant messenger that is used for chatting?
(1)Microsoft Office (2) Google talk (3) Altavista (4) MAC
Answer: Google talk
17. Civil Service day is celebrated in India on:
(1)21stJune (2) 7thJune (3)21stApril (4)24th April
18. Two earthquakes A and B happen to be of magnitude 5 and 6 respectively on Richter Scale. The ratio of the energies released EB/EA will be approximately:
(1)~32 (2) ~64 (3) ~8 (4) ~16
19 Which one of the following represents the binary equivalent of the decimal number 25?
(1)11001 (2) 11011 (3)10101 (4)01101
20. The session of the parliament is summoned by
The speaker of the Loksabha
The speaker of the Loksabha and the chairman of the Rajyasabha
The Prime Minister
Answer: The President
21. India’s contribution to global carbon dioxide emissions is about:
(1) ~10% (2) ~15% (3) ~3% (4) ~6%
22. The Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in institutions of higher education in India at present (2015) is about:
(1) 19percent (2)23 percent (3) 8 percent (4) 12 percent
Answer: 19 percent
23. In which of the countries per capita use of water is maximum ?
(1)China (2)India (3)USA (4) European Union
24. The factors which are most important in determining the impact of anthropogenic activities on environment are
Atmospheric conditions, population and forest cover
Population, forest cover and land available per person
Population, affluence per person, land available per person
Population, affluence per person and the technology used for exploiting resources
Answer: Population, affluence per person and the technology used for exploiting resources
25. In recently launched Air Quality Index in India, which of the following pollutants is not included?
(1) Ozone (2) Chlorofluorocarbons
(3) Carbon monoxide (4) Fine particular matter
26. Which of the following is not an output device?
(1)Monitor (2)Keyboard (3)Printer (4) Speaker
27. The total number of central universities in India in April 2015 was:
(1)27 (2) 43 (3)08 (4) 14
28. Which of the following is not open source software?
(1) Open office (2)Apache HTTP server
(3) Internet explorer (4) Fedora Linux
Answer: Internet Explorer
29. Encoding or scrambling data for transmission across a network is known as
(1)Encryption (2) Decryption (3) Protection (4) Detection
30. Which of the following combinations represent renewable natural resources?
Fishes, fertile and fresh water
Oil, forests and tides
Fertile oil, fresh water and natural gas
Clean air, phosphates and biological diversity
Answer: Fishes, fertile and fresh water
- Published on: June 29, 2015