(U-DISE) Unified District Information System for Education [ Detailed Analysis (CA/GS) - Education ]
Unified District Information System for Education (U-DISE) being the only source of data for Educational Planning at Elementary & Secondary level, is implemented at the State in coordination with National University of Educational Planning and Authority (NUEPA), New Delhi since 1997-98.
- Unified District Information System for Education
- Database of information about schools in India
- Developed by National University for Educational Planning and Administration.
- Records information such as the level of dropouts & condition of school toilets.
- 3 Mobile Apps – School Finder, School Report Cards & Compare Schools.
Through U-DISE, annual information on School, Teacher, Children & infrastructure are collected, digitized, analyzed and reported for educational planning and implementation of different activities to fill the gaps in achieving universalization of elementary education.
The major users of the outputs of DISE are the different interventions, Govt. and Non-Govt. Organisation, Planners, Educationists, Project Heads and Scholars.
Implementation Methodology SDMIS (in Sync with U-DISE)
- Date of reference
- Finalization of School directory
- Printing of Student Data Capture Format (SDMIS DCF)
- Management of Resources (Manpower)
- Distribution and collection of SDMIS DCF
- Training of HMs/Respondents (for filling Student DCF)
- Level and mode of data entry
- Management of Resources (Manpower, Hardware, Internet)
- Training of Respondents (for SDMIS Module - Online)
- Timeline for SDMIS Data Entry
- Approval Mechanism
- Integration of Existing State SDMIS into National
Expected Questions CBSE NET Jan 2017 Paper 1: School Education
Dr. Manishika Jain explains the what to expect for 2017 Paper 1 - school education.
- Published on: January 2, 2017