Solved CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Paper (Part 5 of 5)
- What does fitness development mean?
- What is Seeding?
- What are the components of environment?
- What is Knock Knee?
- What do you mean by Yoga?
- What are Fats?
- What is Training?
- Define the term Sports Psychology.
- State the advantages of “jogging”
- What is Anulom-Velom Pranayam?
- How is diet important for good performance in sports?
- What are Isometric Exercises?
- What do you mean by Motivation?
- What is the difference between sports & games?
- Write a short note on Yoga as an Indian Heritage.
- State are the components of diet?
- What are adolescent problems? How can you manage them.
- What is importance of Intramural and Extramural activities?
- Describe what role do Spectators and media play in creating sports environment?
- State and describe the causes and preventive measures of Scoliosis?
- What do you mean by Flexibility? Explain the methods of flexibility development in detail.
- Give a brief account of history of game/Sport. OR Name important two National and International tournament of the game/Sport of your choice.
- State any six latest rules which are applicable to all of any game/Sport OR List any three personalities of the game/sport.
- Draw the diagram of the field/court of the related games/sports. OR How are the sports gears related to game/Sport? State their importance.
- Explain any two fundamental skills of the game/Sport. OR State and explain any two terminologies related to game/Sport.
- Write a short note on Dronacharya Award. OR Write a short note on Rajeev Gandhi Khel Ratna Award.
- Define warm-up. Explain how to perform general and specific warm-up? OR Define First aid. Explain the soft tissue injuries.