CBSE Board Exam: Political Science Study Material Elections
Download PDF of This Page (Size: 123K) ↧
Part XV Elections
- 324 Superintendence, direction and control of elections to be vested in an Election Commission.
- 325 No person to be ineligible for inclusion in, or to claim to be included in a special, electoral roll on grounds of religion, race, caste or sex.
- 326 Elections to the House of the People and to the Legislative Assemblies of States to be on the basis of adult suffrage.
- 327 Power of Parliament to make provision with respect to elections to Legislatures.
- 328 Power of Legislature of a State to make provision with respect to elections to such Legislature.
- 329 Bar to interference by courts in electoral matters.
- 329A Repealed.