CDS Exam 2016 English Sample Paper English Improvement
85. Other countries have eradicated this disease ten years ago.
B. had eradicated
C. did eradicated
D. No improvement
Directions: Question 86 to 90 are given below pick out the most effective words to fill in the blanks to make the sentence meaningfully completely.
86. When I was a child, I to school every day instead going by cycle.
A. had walked
C. have walked
D. have been walking
87.He old Nature versus debate regarding crime continues even today.
88. According to corporate circles data is pushing through the merger to create financially company in the processed foods business, the group’s thrust area for the 1990’s
89. After the rain the weather ……. and the sun came out.
A. cleared out
B. cleared up
C. cleared away
D. cleared off
90. The criminal seems to have acted in ...... the three others.