24. Ravi and Kumar are working an assignment. Ravi takes 6 hours to type 32 pages on a computer, While Kumar takes 5 hours to type 40 pages. How much time will they take, working together on two different computers to type an assignment of 110 pages?
(A) 7 hours 30 minutes
(B) 8 hours
(C) 8 hours 15 minutes
(D) 8 hours 25 minutes
25. Twenty women can do a work in sateen days. Sixteen men can complete the same work in fifteen days. What is the ratio between the capacity of a man and a woman?
(D) Data inadequate
26. A and B together can do a piece of work in 30 days. A having worked for 16 days, B finishes the remaining work alone in 44 days. In how many days shall B finish the whole work alone?
(A) 30 days
(B) 40 days
(C) 60 days
(D) 70 days
27. A student has to secure 40% marks to pass. He gets 178 marks and fails by 22 marks. The maximum marks are?
28. It is known that 20% of the mangoes are rotten. If number of rotten mangoes is 35, then the total number of mangoes is
29. A manufacturer sells three products i.e. A. B and (C) Product A costs 300 and sells for 330, Product B costs 150 and sells for 165, Product C costs 100 and sells for 110. On which product, he has maximum percentage of profit?
(A) B ONLY
(B) A ONLY
(C) C ONLY
(D) A, B, C
30. On selling 17 balls at Rs. 720, there is a loss equal to the cost price of 5 balls. The cost price of a ball is:
(C) Rs .55
31. A trader mixes 26 kg of rice at Rs. 2o per kg with 3o kg of rice of other variety at Rs.36 per kg and sells the mixture at Rs. 30 per kg. His profit percent is:
(A) No profit, No loss
32. Diya is twice as old as shruti. What is the difference in their ages?
I. Five years hence, the ratio of their ages would be 9:5
II. Ten years back, the ratio of their ages was 3:1
(A) I alone sufficient while II alone not sufficient to answer
(B) II alone sufficient while I alone not sufficient to answer
(C) Either l or II alone sufficient to answer
(D) Both I and II are not sufficient to answer
33. Father is aged three times more than his son Ronit. After 8 years, he would be two and a half tines of Ronit’s age. After further 8 years, h many times would he be of Ronit’s age?
(A) 2 times
(C) 2% times