CDS (II) to be held on 23 Oct 2016 [ CDS Updates ]
CDS (II) Notifications are available from 16.06. 2016. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared Combined Defence Services Exam (II) 2016 Last date for Apply before 11: 59 PM of 12.08. 2016.
- CDS (II) Examination will be held on the date 23-October-2016 (Sunday).
Available Vacancies in CDS II 2016: Vacancies will be notified on 16.06. 2016
CDS II 2016 – Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate should have nationality of India, Nepal or Bhutan.
CDS II 2016 Age Limit:
- Age Limit will be notified on 16.06. 2016.
- Note: candidates whose age is under 25 they have to be unmarried and not allowed for marriage during the training period. And whose age is more than 25 and married they will not allowed for any accommodation during training period.
(Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories according to government rules).
CDS II 2016 education qualification:
- For the post in OTA and IMA candidates must holds Degree of recognized university/correspondent.
- For INA candidates must hold Engineering Degree from recognized university/correspondent.
- For AFA candidates must holds Degree from recognized university/correspondent with Maths and Physics at 12th or bachelor of engineering.
Note: Final year candidates are eligible but they have to submit proof of passing exam on or before the prescribed date.
CDS II 2016 Physical Eligibility: candidates must be physically strong according to physical standards of CDS II.
CDS II 2016 How to Apply:
To apply for CDS II visit official website www.upsconline.nic.in before final date of submission.
The registration process is divided in two parts PART-1 and PART-2 which should be filled as describe below:
In this part candidates should have to fill following information:
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks in %
- Qualification degree
- Contact Information
- Age relaxation if you want than click yes
And choice for exam center which will be selected from dropdown list.
This part is containing 3 steps:
For payment of fee candidates have 3 option:
- Pay cash at branch of SBI through Pay-In-Slip.
- Pay online using internet banking.
- Or pay from any debit or credit card.
NOTE: Candidates must have to fill * information.
If candidates have opted for fee they are directly redirected to upload photograph page.
CDS II 2016 Written Exam Pattern for IMA, INA and AFA:
II. General Knowledge
- Published on: December 3, 2015