How to fill CLAT Form Online
- In CLAT there is only one mode of application, i.e.. Online Applications. CLAT Application Forms are available for both the undergraduate and post graduate law courses on the official website.
- Candidates must read carefully the information brochure before filling in CLAT Application to avoid any and all errors while filling in CLAT Online Application Form.
- There are two distinct application forms for the undergraduate and post graduate law courses-which must be duly noted by the candidate.
- It is compulsory to mention to the candidate's mobile number with One Time Password (OTP) for validation and successful registration of CLAT Application.
- On successful registration by the candidate, an email comprising of username and password details will be emailed.
- Candidates can go through the step by step guide provided for a hassle free and easy application procedure.
- Candidates may Apply Online for Application Form by accessing it. The candidates can access the mode by registering themselves on CLAT website by creating a login account.
- The candidates can Apply Online and submit the Online Applications only when teh admission window is open.
- Candidates must note that the submitted Online Application Form that will be saved in PDF format can be accessed by the candidate through login account.
- Candidates must send any copy of filled-in CLAT Online Application Form or document to the CLAT office.
- Candidates need to furnish the actual and true information while filling in CLAT Application.
Mode of Payment through CLAT Website
Candidates will be required to make payments on following three occasions through CLAT website:
- Submitting the Online Application Form
- Downloading previous years'Question papers
- During Counselling Procedure
Candidates are provided both the Online as well as the Offline Payment Mode through the Website.
Candidates will be required net-banking, debit card, credit card etc for Online Payment Mode. If they choose for Offline Payment Mode, they will have to download the Bank Challan that is generated automatically after filling in required information at the time of filling the Application Form.
Important Documents for CLAT Online Application Form
All the required original documents that are mentioned in CLAT Information Brochure should be submitted only at the time of admission to the allotted University but the attested photocopies of the required original documents need to be uploaded while filling in the Online Application Form.
Following is the list of the documents that need be attested by a Gazetted Officer not related to the candidate and uploaded in PDF format.
- Birth Certificate
- Standard X Marksheet
- Qualifying examination Marksheet: For UG Course, 10 + 2 or equivalent examination certificate by recognized board
- Qualifying examination Marksheet: For PG Course, LLB or equivalent examination certificate by recognized university
- Passport Size Photograph: JPG format
- Signature of Format: JPG format
- Signature of Parent/Guardian: JPG format
- If applicable, Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- If applicable, Disable Certificate (For Persons with Disability P. W. D)
- If applicable, Special Category Certificate (EBC/BC/WBC/DFF/SEBC, Ancestral residents of Village Sidhuwal, District Patiala, Son/Daughter of Defense Personnel Deployed)
- If applicable, NRI/NRI Sponsored Candidate
- If applicable, Domicile Certificate under State Quota