How to prepare for CLAT 2017
Some of the must to know tips for CLAT examination are:
- Be thorough with GK and current affairs for last one year
- Make notes whenever possible on news highlights
- Try to appear for as many mock tests as possible
- At the last minute focus on problematic portions
- Legal reasoning is a tie breaker and try to prepare that section with utmost dedication
- Be confident about what you have learnt and what you know, dont get confused at the last moment
- Dont get demoralized by your colleagues or friends preparation
- Avoid discussing questions with friends just few days before the examination.
- Sleep for minimum of 8 hours before the examination
- Carry your admit card to avoid last minute chaos.
- REach the center atleast 45 minutes before the examination
- Relax on entering the examination hall and try to focus
- Read questions carefully before you start answering, this will help you avoid silly mistakes
- If you want to complete the paper, then, do not waste more than 2 minutes on any question.
- Do not waste your time and energy in comparing yourself with others.
- Stay focused for just two more days. Stay concentrated.
- Fill your OMR sheet properly.
- Do a preliminary analysis of the question paper.