CLAT Solved Paper 2011: Free and Fast Download of PDF

You can read or download the file below.

Discussions & Questions

  • I am an undergraduate student,I desire to pursue law after my 12th. I wanted to know more about what international law is and what courses can prestigious colleges like Harvard offer to me. ( - on )

    1 Answer

    To get admission to Indian Law colleges you must appear for CLAT or AILET. To get admissions to international law colleges you must pursue LSAT Exam.

    - on