Economics for GS for CLAT
Economics for GS for CLAT: Comprehensive, point-wise and updated study material and exam notes.
- Challenges to Infrastructure Development in North East Region
- Education for Minorities
- Education in Indian Economy
- EGovernance for Improving Rural Livelihood
- Food Security
- Foreign Direct Investment in the Services Sector
- General Studies Employment Generation India
- General Studies Five Year Plans
- Gold Monetization Scheme YouTube Lecture Handouts (Download PDF)
- Growth of IT and ITeS Sector
- Land Acquisition
- Land Management
- Land Reform and Agriculture Development
CLAT: Latest Notifications, Dates, Updates, News & More(View More …)
The CLAT is an all India entrance examination that conducted on rotation by 16 NLU (National Law Universities) for admission to their UG and PG programs. CLAT-2016 will be conducted by Chanakya National Law University.
Important Date for CLAT 2016:… (400 more words) …
The last date to fill the online application form is 31st March 2015. You can download the hall ticket starting 1st April 2015 and the date for online examination is 10th May 2015. The result will be declared on 20th…
(on — Centres Across India)
Thee CLAT will be held on 11th May 2014 (Sunday). The results for the exam will be declared on 30th May 2014. The counselling will start in the month of June and will be completed ...