CSIR UGC NET Registration Starts from 16th August 2016 - exam on 18th Dec 2016 [ CSIR Updates ]
CSIR UGC NET 2016 exam is going to be conducted on 18th December 2016 by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) NET and appointment for Lecturer (NET). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 16th August 2016.
Online Registration and fee deposit through bank Challan will be starts from
16th August 2016
Last Date of Fee Deposit
8th September 2016
Last Date of online Registration
9th September 2016
Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Unit
16th September 2016
Last Date of Receipt of Duly Completed Hard Copy of Online Application Unit (from remote areas)
23rd September 2016
Last date of receipt of written requests for change of examination center on merit basis
14th October 2016
List of registered candidates will be released on (Tentatively)
15th October 2016
Last date for accepting representation about non-registration
22nd November 2016
e-admission certificates of registered candidates will be available form
1st week of December 2016
Examination will be held on
Morning (9:00AM to 12:00PM)
Afternoon (2:00PM to 5:00PM)
- 4 year program (B. Tech, B. E, B. Pharma, MBBS, M.Sc.) with at least 55 % from a recognized university
- In Final year M. Sc.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or any other discipline
- JRF (NET): Less than 28 years as on 1st July 2016
- LS (NET): No age limit
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per government rule up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Physical Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and female applicant.
CSIR will conduct Single Paper MCQ base exam of 200 marks on 18th December 2016 for following subjects
- Life Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Duration of exam will be three hours (3 hrs.)
The question paper will be divided in to 3 sections are as follow:
- Common to all subjects.
- General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- Subject-related conventional (MCQs)
- Usually covering the topics given in the syllabus
- Higher value questions based on scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts.
- Analytical question based on scientific concepts
- General category- Rs. 1000/-
- OBC/NCL category- Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/VH category- 250/-
Note: Candidates may deposit examination fee at any branch of the Indian Bank across the country.
For best preparation tips, study Material, full Syllabus and Previous year Paper visit www.examrace.com and for more the 300 fully solved question with detailed description of physical Sciences visit www.doorsteptutor.com
- Published on: August 16, 2016