CSIR UGC NET June 2016 Notification - Exam on 19th June 2016 [ CSIR Updates ]
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have done 4 year program (B. Tech, B. E, B. Pharma, MBBS, M. Sc) with at least 55 % from a recognized university. The final year candidates of M. Sc or have done 10 + 2+3 years are also eligible. Or bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or in any other discipline, they are also eligible for it.
Important Dates and Event:
Online application process will starts from
5th February 2016
Date of close of deposit of fees (all stations)
29th February 2016 till 11: 59 Pm
Date of close of online submission
1st March 2016
Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the examination unit
7th March 2016
Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the examination unit (from remote areas)
14th March 2016
Last date for receipt of written request for change of examination centre only if valid reason
6th April 2016
Cautious date of publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR HRDG website
9th May 2016
Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test
16th May 2016
Exam Date (CSIR UGC NET June 2016)
19th June 2016
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 28 years as on 1st January 2015 for JRF (NET).
- There is no age limit for it for LS (NET).
Note: Age relaxation is applicable as per government rule up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Physical Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and female applicant.
Exam pattern and Subjects Exam Scheme for Single Paper Csir-Ugc Net Exam
CSIR-UGC NET Exam for Science stream is conducted by CSIR in the following areas
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering Sciences
CSIR UGC NET pattern for the Single Paper MCQ test
The MCQ test paper is carries a maximum of 200 marks for each subject.
Duration of exam will be three hours.
The paper will be divided in three parts (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam, mentioned as bellow:
- It is common to all subjects.
- This part will contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- It contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), usually covering the topics given in the syllabus
- It contains higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts.
- The questions will be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem
How to Apply
- The interested candidates have to apply only through online mode before 1st March 2016 from the official website of CSIR.
- Fill required basic information.
- Send the hard copy of the application form along with all the required documents and e-challan at “The Sr. Controller of Examination of CSIR, HRDG” on or before 7th March 2016.
The candidates have to deposit the examination fee at any branch of the Indian Bank across the country.
- General category- Rs. 1000/-
- OBC/NCL category- Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH/VH category- 250/-
- Admit card will be available from mid of June 2016 from the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- No hard copy of admit cards will be issued to any candidate.
For best preparation tips, study Material, full Syllabus and Previous year Paper visit www.Examrace.com
- Published/Last Modified on: March 13, 2016