CSIR UGC NET Result June 2016 [ CSIR Updates ]
The result of Joint CSIR UGC NET exam held on 19th June 2016 has been declared by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) on 7th October 2016. Check the result on official website www.csirhrdg.res.in , those candidates who’s Roll Numbers are listed in the pdf have qualified in the test for JRF-NET.
CSIR UGC NET list is released in different disciplines as follows:
- Total of 1805 candidates cleared JRF NET with Lecturership.
- 1500 candidates have qualified the test of JRF-NET & Lectureship-NET.
- 229 candidates selected in JRF-NET in appearing category, subject to their fulfilling the eligibility criteria of UGC. They should have M.Sc. or equivalent degree with the required percentage.
- 3338 candidates have been declared qualified for Lectureship-NET without JRF.
- 58 candidates have qualified the eligibility test for Lectureship-NET in appearing category subject to their fulfilling the eligibility criteria of UGC of having M.Sc. or equivalent degree with the percentage required.
The candidates qualifying for Lectureship-NET are eligible for recruitment as lecturer and for Junior Research Fellowship.
Date of Examination
19th June 2016
Declaration of Result
7th October 2016
Issue of certificate
To be notified later
Fellowship to be effective from
1st January 2017
Concept of Merit List
- Council published two separate merit lists.
- Candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF – NET)
- Candidates qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (NET)
- The merit list will be prepared based on performance in the above test.
- Candidates qualifying for JRF (NET) will also be eligible for Lectureship (NET) subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC.
- The candidates qualifying for Lectureship will be eligible for recruitment as Lecturers as well as for JRF in a Scheme/Project, if otherwise suitable. But they will not eligible for Regular JRF-NET Fellowship.
- Candidates qualifying for the award of JRF (NET) will receive fellowship either from CSIR or UGC based on their assignment or Schemes with which they may find an association.
- The candidates declared eligible for Junior Research Fellowship under UGC scheme and Lectureship will be governed by UGC rules/regulations in this regard.
- Selected candidates are required to send documents by Registered/Speed post to Sh. Ashish Bahuguna, Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group (CSIR), CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, New Delhi - 110012
Congratulations to all qualified candidates and best of luck for those who has missed this exam start your preparation from now for CSIR UGC NET January 2017, for the best preparation visit www.examrace.com . And for more than 300 fully solved question with detailed explanations and solutions for CSIR physical sciences, chemical and life sciences at www.doorsteptutor.com.
- Published/Last Modified on: October 11, 2016