When Preparing for CTET 2016 - Keep Following Things in Mind [ CTET Updates ]
First be Aware of Syllabus: The first and most important topic for preparation is to know syllabus and start preparing according to subjects covered in syllabus. The following link covers past papers and important references for CTET 2016 preparation.
Refer past question papers:
- Refer papers of last few years so that you can get better idea about what kind of questions are asked in exam and how to solve them.
- You will also aver of how much time you have to spend on particular section.
Attempt online available mock tests:
- When you have completed your preparation use to attempt mock test which are easily available online so that you will get idea about in which section you have some difficulty and you can prepare according to that.
Manage time table:
- List but not the last most important thing while preparing for any comparative exam is Time management.
- List you subjects which are contain in syllabus and divide time according to their difficulty level.
- Pay attention to every subject’s equal though time table and follow it properly.
- Published on: December 10, 2015