19th National Conference on e-Governance inaugurated in Nagpur [ Current News (Concise) ]
On 21 January 2016, the 19th edition of National Conference on e-Governance has begun in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The Union Minister for Road Transport & Highways Nitin Gadkari and the Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Dr. Jitendra Singh has inaugurated this conference.
- The Department of Administrative Reforms, Public Grievances (DARPG) and the Government of Maharashtra have jointly organized this conference.
- This is two day conference.
- And the key discussions points of this conference are reaching from Technology Enabled Services to Cyber Security framework and various aspects of e-Governance.
Around 600 representatives have participated in the conference:
- 150 from Maharashtra,
- 250 from other States and
- 50 from the Private Sector.
The subject experts will also arrange on-Governance exhibition and brainstorming sessions in this Conference.
At the inaugural session four books based on e-Governance will also release.
And during the Valedictory Session National Awards for e-Governance for the Year 2015 - 16 were also presented for eighteen various categories:
- 10 Gold
- 8 Silver
- Published on: January 22, 2016