1st All India Open Invitational Snooker Championship 2016 Has Been Won by Rahul Sachdev [ Current News (Concise) ]
The first All India Open Invitational Snooker Championship 2016 has been won by Rahul Sachdev at Aurangabad in Maharashtra. He has beaten Pushpender Singh of Indian Railways by 5 - 3 score. With this he had won first title of his career and this will considered as major innovation in his career after winning this title.
- Rahul had beaten Laxman Rawat of Indian Railways by 5 - 1 score in semifinals.
- Pushpender Singh had beaten Kamal Chawla of Indian Railways by 5 - 1 score in the semifinals.
- Billiards and Snooker Association of Aurangabad has organized the All India Open Invitational Snooker Championship 2016 with collaboration of Cue Sports India.
- It is a cue sport founded in 19th century.
- It was started by Billiards who was the first player of snooker.
- The first championship of snooker was organized in 1916 as English Amateur Championship.
- Chamberlain a popular player of 19th century is use to comment on missed short as “a real snooker” so snooker is comes from that, before this snooker is named as Billiards.
- Published on: March 2, 2016