2015 Brazilian Grand Prix title of F1 won by Nico Roseberg [ Current News (Concise) ]
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg from Germany has won the 2015 Brazilian Grand Prix title of Formula One (F1). It was Rosberg’s overall thirteenth championship title of F1 in his career. It was the fifth win in the 2015 season after Spain, Monaco, Australian and Mexican Grand Prix.
Result of 2015 Mexican Gand Prix First Position:
- Nico Rosberg (Germany) of Mercedes team.
- Second Position: Lewis Hamilton (Britain) of Mercedes team.
- Third Position: Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari team.
- Fourth Position: Kimi Raikkonen (Finland) of Ferrari team.
- Fifth Position: Valtteri Bottas (Finland) of Williams team.
- Sixth Position: Nico Hulkenberg (Germany) of Force India team. Twelfth Position: Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India team.
About Nico Rosberg:
- Nico Erik Rosberg was born on 27 June 1985and is a German racing driver for Mercedes Formula One team.
- He has won 13 Grands Prix and earned 21 pole positions.
- He started out in karting at the age of six, and later in 2000 he and Lewis Hamilton were teammate.
Awards and achievements:
- Youngest driver to set the fastest lap: 20 years, 258 days in 2006 Bahrain Grand Prix
- Lorenzo Bandini Trophy in 2011
- 2014 FIA Pole Position Trophy
- Published on: November 18, 2015