2015 China Open Women’s Doubles Title of tennis won by Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis [ Current News (Concise) ]
About the Winning: The Indo - Swiss pair of Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis has won the 2015 Women’s Doubles Title of China Open. In the final match played in Beijing the pair defeated the Chinese pair of Yung - Jan Chan and Hao - Ching Chan in three sets score of 6 - 7, 6 - 1 and 10 - 8.
- It was overall eighth World Tennis Association (WTA) doubles titles won by the Indo - Swiss pair together in this year so far.
- The duo earlier had won the Indian Wells Open,
- Miami Open,
- Charleston Opem, Wimbledon,
- US Open, Guangzhou Open and
- Wuhan Open in 2015 season.
- won 8 of 15 titles
- Have an incredible 44 - 7 win - loss record together since they had paired up in March 2015.
- Published on: October 12, 2015