2015 MRF Challenge Formula 2000 won by Pietro Fittipaldi [ Current News (Concise) ]
Pietro Fittipaldi da Cruz was born 25th June 1996. He is a Brazilian-American racing driver and the grandson of two time Formula 1champion Emerson Fittipaldi. He began his racing career in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series.
About his other championship:
- In 2014, he won theProtyre Formula Renault Championship, confirming the title with one race lasting.
- He also won the track championship atHickory Motor Speedway in 2011 which was the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series.
About winning of 2015 MRF challenge Formula 2000:
- Brazilian racing driver Pietro Fittipaldi has won the 2015 MRF Challenge Formula 2000 by winning two of the four races.
- The racing event was held at Madras Motor Racing Track in Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu.
- The win race helped him to make total 244 points to achieve top rank among the other racers.
Other results of 2015 MRF challenge Formula 2000:
- Tatiana Calderon from Colombia achieved 2nd rank with total 199 points.
- Nikita Troitckii from Russia achieved 3rd position with total 191.
About 2015 MRF Challenge Formula 2000 Championship:
- It was the fourth running edition of the MRF Challenge Formula 2000 Championship.
- It had started on 31st October 2015 at Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi and finished on 31st January 2016, the series involved total 14 races.
- Published on: February 1, 2016