2015 Mexican Gand Prix of Formula 1 won by Nico Rosberg [ Current News (Concise) ]
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg from Germany won the 2015 Mexican Gand Prix title of Formula One (F1). It was held at the Autodromo Hermanos Rodrguez in Mexico City. It is his in all twelfth championship title of F1 in his career.
- It is also his fourth win in the 2015 season after Spain, Monaco and Australian Grand Prix.
About Nico Rosberg:
- He was born on June 27, 1985.
- He races for the German flag in Formula One, and has also temporarily competed for Finland.
- He went on to become the first driver to win the GP2 title.
Awards and achievements:
- Youngest driver to set the fastest lap i. e. 20 years, 258 days in 2006 Bahrain Grand Prix award
- Lorenzo Bandini Trophy in 2011
- 2014 FIA Pole Position Trophy
Results of 2015 Mexican Gand Prix:
- First Position: Nico Rosberg (Germany) of Mercedes team.
- Second Position: Lewis Hamilton (Britain) of Mercedes team.
- Third Position: Felipe Massa (Brazil) of Williams team.
- Fourth Position: Daniil Kvyat (Russia) of Red Bull team.
- Seventh Position: Nico Hulkenberg (Germany) of Force India team.
- Eight Position: Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India team.
- Published on: November 3, 2015