2015 Russian Grand Prix of F1 won by Lewis Hamilton [ Current News (Concise) ]
Lewis Hamilton of Britain, Mercedes driver won 2015 Russian Grand Prix title of Formula One. Rankings after 2015 Russian Grand Prix 1st position: Lewis Hamilton (Britain) of Mercedes. 2nd position: Sebastian Vettel (Germany) of Ferrari. 3rd position: Sergio Perez (Mexico) of Force India, 4th position: Felipe Massa (Brazil) of Williams and 5th position: Daniil Kvyat (Russia) of Red Bull - Renault.
Top 5 Teams:
- Force India,
- Williams and
- Red Bull - Renault.
2015 Russian Grand Prix race that took place over fifty - three laps was held at the Sochi Autodrom.
This race was overall the fifteenth round of the 2015 season.
- This was overall ninth victory of the season.
- Earlier he had won - Australia, China, Bahrain, Canada, United Kingdom, Belgium, Italy and Japanese 2015 Grand Prix titles of F1.
- Lewis Hamilton has won highest number as compared to any other British driver in the history of Formula One.
- He is 5th on the all - time list of F1 with 41 wins.
- Formula One or ( F1) is the highest class of single - seat auto racing.
- it is sanctioned by the Fdration Internationale de Automobile (FIA).
- Formula One cars are the fastest road course racing cars in the world.
- It has very high cornering speeds achieved through the generation of large amounts of flowing downforce.
- Formula One can be seen live in almost every country and territory around the world.
- It attracts one of the largest global television audiences.
- Published/Last Modified on: October 12, 2015